With the introduction of rental regions such as stalls, houses, boats, and shops comes the introduction of rent decor and customization. And of course, with that, comes the question of what can and cannot be built!
Failure to comply with these rules will result in a warning. If you repeatedly violate these rules, it may result in severe punishment such as a ban from owning rental regions. Additionally, Build Staff reserve the right to edit or remove builds at will.
If you find something questionable, you may either make a ticket or report it here.
- Minor edits around the city, particularly when they are preceded by In-Character actions.
- Event setup.
- Make a request for event setup here.
- Rental interior edits.
- Minor rental exterior edits.
- Make a ticket in game for Build Staff to assist you.
- Custom builds.
- Make a request for a custom build here.
- Griefing, whether this be regarding your rent or another’s.
- Builds or decor that are either questionable or not lore-compliant.
- Major edits on the exterior of your rent without a ticket or editing the interior of someone else’s.
- Anything that was built for the purpose of causing lag or otherwise straining the server.
Last edited by a moderator: