Waymaker naturally has a very close-knit community, but we still need several rules implemented to keep the server and our forums a safe and friendly space for all potential and current players of the server. Ignorance of the rules is no excuse, please try and familiarize with them as best you can to make this a pleasant experience for everyone involved.
- Do not reveal your own or anybody else's full name, home address, IP address, or otherwise private information.
- Do not advertise any other Minecraft servers on the forums or on the server itself.
- Do not post any gruesome, offensive, or pornographic images on the forums.
- Do not impersonate any other person, be it a player or a staff member.
- Do not participate in or begin any conversations with the subject of sexual content, racist content, religious content, or political content.
- Do not discuss or promote cheats, hacks, or hacked clients and similar content that gives an in-game advantage.
- Do not bully, harass, flame, or stalk any individual on the forums and the server.
- Do not bend or abuse the rules in ways that would negatively affect the community.
- Staff members have the right to interpret the rules as needed but are fallible. If you believe that you have been the victim of a case of bias, please don't hesitate to report it.
- You must be 13 years or older to join the server.
- Do not abuse bugs or glitches. If you find a problem on the server, please report it in bug reports. Failure to do so may result in punishment.
- Do not excessively tag or message individuals on the forums.
- Do not spam or derail forum posts, or create random threads without any meaning.
- Do not share your forums or Minecraft account.
- Do not leak or post any screenshots of private conversations as a way of 'revenge' or 'exposing' another party. Witchhunting behaviour is not permitted.
Last edited by a moderator: