Pressing Manners

Draconiix

"The Mistake"
Staff member
Staff
Founder
Pinned onto the Notice board was a neatly unfolded piece of paper, Written on it was a note with Curled- and elegant writing.

"To whom it may concern about the fight which occurred within the Fire-dance festive grounds,

I, Xu Moshu, whole heartily- wants to proceed with pressing charges against our Lord, Tangata Mate. After being told the whole story from Frog, a main witness, and patching up what I can remember on that sickly night. I have came into conclusion that Tangata's "Self-defense" was within the wrong.. an Assault on a manner which could've been handled in a much better light. Especially to whom we consider to be our Lord of Hope's Landing. Not only has he rightfully assaulted me that day- he has also done other things which I have yet to discuss.. Such as verbal harassments and the trespassing onto my property. With that out of the way- I hope to speak on the manner more in person when the situation starts to get handled professionally..

Sincerely, Xu Moshu."

Tagging a few who might find this important;
@OneWithAName , @MeteorShower , @Gildefyre ,@James The Duke, @Summers

Shibani

Founder
A gray hand would receive a copy of the post from a Makamuran messenger, adjusting her gold pin some she analyzed the post and set down her glasses, "We should go assist with this." her words being directed towards a pale woman across the room.
@Summers

Summers

Psyduck Lover
Founder
"Foolish." Said a voice, delicate and soft to the touch. Their fingers tracing over the written letter in detail as the figure began to rise from position, followed soon by the second body within the room.

@Shibani

Gildefyre

"Most unfortunate times.." sighed Sir Gaillart Godefroy. He was thankful, grimly, that he'd written down testimony from those concerned while the event was still fresh in their minds. Perhaps it would prove useful in the trial to come.

Last edited:

ContestedSnow

Founder
"The only man who handles charges such as this in a courtly manner is... Tangata, non? After the abolition of the Judicators'. How will a trial come of it if the accused is the only man who can run a trial." Philippe's brows were knitted together as he spoke quietly to his housemate, upon reading the notice. @JoyShake

JoyShake

Dragon Addicted Dork
"The only man who handles charges such as this in a courtly manner is... Tangata, non? After the abolition of the Judicators'. How will a trial come of it if the accused is the only man who can run a trial." Philippe's brows were knitted together as he spoke quietly to his housemate, upon reading the notice. @JoyShake

Gweyir shook her head to her roommate, letting out a soft sigh. "You are right. I doubt there will be a trial, Tangata does not strike me as fair. My best advice would be for the accuser to hide, lest they want to be facing the same treatment as their friend" she responded with a sarcastic bitterness.