Other Dragon Has Landed [Del's Intro]

1HoneyDragon

«monster makin' in progress»
4031abad70acc46069766c4c7a228bef.gif

Evenin', y'all. I'm 1HoneyDragon or Del, as I'm often called. I use she/her pronouns. I am Event & Lore Staff, so I write lore, while also using that new lore for the player base in events. I work with Takao a lot on reviewing the character applications that come through, and I'll be honest, it's one of my favorite things to do.

Some fun facts about me:

• I am obsessed with food culture, I love learning anything I can about how unfamiliar dishes are made and when they're usually made. On that same note... I like to learn about cultures, not just food based, in general! I find that food says a lot about a group and their lives.
  • I'm a bit of a history buff, though some of the pieces are all fuzzy to me cause there's so much of it to remember! I like fashion history a lot, and love bringing it into the fantasy setting to modify it and explore it.
  • I love art and creative writing, even if I'm not the best at it- I do my best no matter what!
  • Sometimes I get a little all over the place, so don't feel bad if you need to DM me to clarify something, or have to ask me questions.

If you have any inquires, I can be reached on discord at Delila#0510

63c81ccd82b61ff88a1b75b6c769de5e.gif