Lore Submission Application

WaymakerMC

Waymaker Roleplay
Staff member
Server Admin
Staff
7Eb0kHd6-_xmDc5dzdqMyRoBB-1q52f8j4EXlMhrG3AuHY2T5EFopGlXTwrj7jC47zSAxvpTVKZfM9zK-S2UbZ9P1HkI4xRZDMAM6IKYo3kfQdN_AB7UgXqQSxJJ8WgWdkXvCwWO

~ | Lore Submission Application | ~
HG5sA09GlvTmQhHGEf0JVMv9I2ZYZfX47_ax8tK0Vl6mN3XUT3EhA3pM9b9uRWbDwQHMDWqAW6xjveJhFjXNvWsckAAXt5B6NpwPutdyG4i7z2U3Z0LK13cQYVycCLry6LRrbnNI

We are opening up once again for players to begin interacting with the lore creation for the server. Unlike before, there are some more restrictions on what we'll be accepting for submissions, and who will be allowed to write said submissions.

Who can apply for lore submissions?
Due in part to the nature of lore and the submissions for the server, all lore submission applicants must be over the age of eighteen [18] so that they may sign a CLA when prompted. All lore will be reviewed and processed by the lore team for compliance with the pre-existing foundations of WaymakerMC, and edited where it may be necessary. Once a lore page is accepted and added to the Wiki, you will be credited.

If your lore submission is not accepted, feel more than welcome to apply again with other concepts.
HG5sA09GlvTmQhHGEf0JVMv9I2ZYZfX47_ax8tK0Vl6mN3XUT3EhA3pM9b9uRWbDwQHMDWqAW6xjveJhFjXNvWsckAAXt5B6NpwPutdyG4i7z2U3Z0LK13cQYVycCLry6LRrbnNI

Currently, we are accepting:
Fauna:
This section is entirely up to your creative freedom.
  • Aquatic (Specify whether your concept is saltwater or freshwater.)
  • Forest
  • Urban and Suburban
  • Desert

Flora:
  • Medicine
  • Cosmetic (Makeup, paint, perfume, etc.)
  • Mundane

Beverage:
  • Mundane

Cuisine:
  • Mundane

Recreational Activity:
  • Games (Drinking games, board games, card games, puzzle games, etc.)
  • Sports
  • Pastimes

Religion:
This section is a bit more intense with its individual topics’ specifications. As these are all topics that will determine, to some degree, the world setting, there is less creative freedom than with flora or fauna.
  • Athiel
  • Grawlbeasts
  • Fae Worship
  • Orcish Faith
  • Dwarven Faith
More will open up in the near future, so stay tuned, and thank you for helping us develop Waymaker!

Application Template:
➢ Minecraft Username:
➢ Discord Tag:
➢ Topic:
➢ Proposal Outline:
➢ Estimated Completion Date: (This will act as your deadline.)
@pixYcandi

Last edited by a moderator: