Accepted Khirlaek Vaes Toshreht

Your post was accepted!

Tharask

Monkey-Tamer
-dZc5Qv7qR6rKGo40YIIqeljKl9aJlRJDsJ8WUgbgoPAuy0Q1KAjDMEwegGQ7-iHYASaitHgVcJBvlIynHeTr1lrOaluc-1NJXb5MuLJgvT_u2-UKUpy57oJNloxb_p7Q9m--AG-

Screenshot_1.png
deer_skull_f2u_by_kaatlove_dc0qyij.png
Yc30d93-AhvXdDK94FH2Qkex_rEHaNpfQsaOdvQq7VsNkeBIQS61Bpa-IZUvXtyQUMOAFikMnvHhYQ3ZcfVbg1e35_8GneRVLkuXwnnMoY7rBirs1jIYE7DEPcapYNDQi1NeGuxW
Character Voice

Character Theme

Name:
Khirlaek Vaes Toshreht
Race: Luvahrin Elf

o5Owo4kIPXjPVvdMb7d8TtlgzILRpHd_r6FRTK0loRa0BwXCX44j_AbCmggsf31VrrCPd6FSnI6hcFAChNXL2tCrkTZks5f1jYGl9ePp6Od7F9bH4dHvZvqeRyDwq6a-44fCDnbo
Char (2).png
UyxhUpbe4d6F6tmcg3U_YcoWi6bYdIcVZHsXBg0nvieOQuR5Ac2kxeuJm1_QCTmWY6jUcG1aeew33wGu17AdOi-SRGeqV7VYa7ubRm9U7BobA4kTBz2I0WBBSMWmM1oSlU84pjjs

Physical Appearance:
His skin is milky-like, very pale. Eye bags have begun to become apparent. He has long, burgundy-like colored hair. The length of his hair can reach to his shoulders, and it’s slowly turning to white. Eyes are light-blue, protruding type. His body often seems sluggish, along with his eyes and face.

Clothing Description:
He always wears stylish, noble-looking clothes. Especially since his clothes are light and useful, it can adapt to almost any agile movement he wants. He wears elegant, black, gentleman-like clothes at his special times like balls.

Inventory Description:
He carries a shortsword in its sheath, for safety. And in addition, there are two daggers tucked to his waist. He wears his casual clothes, carries a small fanny pack, some water, crackers and few other items in it.

But when he goes to explore, he carries his longsword, a small buckler, a long and thick rope, a lantern, a few crackers, and two bottles of water. During the war, or serious fights, he wears a Neisrath steel plate, which he makes himself, painted in gold, and a red cloak wrapped around his armor. He can sometimes take his greatsword, sometimes longsword, it varies from mission to mission. He carries a crossbow and a pavise
shield with him and finishes his mission with a few basic meals.

PyeqsnzyGH0WaVy4knTwU2_DDnR2WZkcbMA2-RoIOfv98njJHxECJ-QgjhkS87D9DFNzmWgr1KX6ZM4QbKvA4-wryACjYxPUgAcHbUq2XcfKKeUx4Cqz-94aVXnT5YJ93-H2T9Vf

TPnY4cIKC0v6h-1LOTyg6uhLaCRyQ4uRH9sD6HtkRacVClrNJbdL1onlHaScMVpxXt1hc3Kk2xnNAl3ptd23d3EoPyW1PvUKaowQYiTTk5AKAmvl7pd0vq9vJ-01eAXuo1G-pje2

m5nAXU01nDt-X7zmhnD8e5gQ52Q2S045VxhC2K9xdWVxCKPskhUratQ-aZJoesENZT_GzIpG2Gyv0MRDvKtzfE1pp16Erdjfz3xditO8yarEkIGjtficHQgZIIjZZVJNxLeRaYW4

Profession/Proficiency:

A martial war-style that Khirlaek created himself, this martial discipline, which covers almost mostly simple weapons, is also accessible to sub-branches. Exotic and useful weapons are also included in this martial art. But while it really takes time to learn, it also teaches you to use the disadvantage of almost any combat style against them. Those who can learn the 'Karma Discipline' mentioned under its name are in a suitable situation to spread terror easily.

Karma Discipline
(Individual)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
+5 with Slashing-Type (bladed) Weapons (Longsword, Greatsword, Shortsword, etc.)
+3 with Sickle-Type Weapons (Including Khopesh, War Scythes, Hook Swords, Kusarigama.)

+3 with Bow or Crossbow

ecd213c695cdab544de1bce38e1fc141.gif
T1 Pyromancy (Hobby mage)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

-Emblazon
-Fiery Oversoul
-Solshroud

Hobbies:

G0DwYmCPy_kwySDC6zeeeJkPknbU-68hii_kX2VsKYox2X45Szynb7VvLYWMY5_Y5uwcTZmlIVuS5mmoJPZaec8NsQ4zg9mPCH_ptpN7c6EpNvioys2Kuq-hsatF2wHus7B3plQw

Blacksmithing: In his own time, he was a blacksmith to earn money and improve himself. His enthusiasm for blacksmithing had originally started when his father was forging his own equipment, inspired by it. He was intrigued by the way he hammered iron, cooled it, melted it into molds into something new, wonderful weapons such as swords. He had become a blacksmith himself, following his father's path, now it’s all about making himself equipment, or selling it when he needs money.

-o_lPLaNC6HDjgAPQlklG6LPYmLJvP1RUk5341xUbLdEjqP5nT9mhpsjmzOl1mqQIM9xOiE2owSlmLFxX7so0D4mUqLoSZQR7aXW9TlC6urTFG6_YREQ6I6BnbNlGivqXZ4SgWQo

Cavalry: He was trained by his father, as he knew how to fight and ride a horse very well. He prefers light armor on a horse, as heavy armor always slows him down and increases his chance of falling down from the horse. He uses lance or greatsword on the horse.
deer_skull_f2u_by_kaatlove_dc0qyij.png Languages: Common, Rh’lyr, Stone Tongue/Dwarven.deer_skull_f2u_by_kaatlove_dc0qyij.png
Rh'lyr:
Fluent Being an elf, it is his mother tongue, although he can't speak as well as common, he knows every word. He learned it over time from his family.
Stone Tongue/Dwarven: Rough He was able to learn from a dwarf elder he had met, giving him almost a long training while he was young. Having learned from the dwarves, he does not speak the language as well as the common or the Rh'lyr, he can use the language roughly like dwarves.

J3sQM_gy8DlUhLeP6qwAuT-IcaCLpo6T8VsmUrCHJOuxJ1FwT5KllZBtXYJZv8pHaU5gwG4tVGsK27X7K6LvFKUEN4KqJaDPxNASxBESKXpWqsfMxl9Dpw2HwvikVUGawo-E5VZU

xlE3MjRnrY4J0W-S9qvmzKOK04izMJ_vx1HOEF3MxJq7ZZSRVBv189Xe5EoAXDTPW9Tjln4fy5CXBx4Ro22BvmcTfhYfMs5Wl8glmJpn6t8n58XJL7mDsln_IlPhxGlOdB2TZ6tJ

Y__OBmsMdoSPDCC-UG4KZAzpVPOweY6ybWTWBhxr0HhxymuL2v3ExP0albo2I38ePac104N3VHuj-h7EjNKD_5mhS6YWOpdD55CeYpHOsZpQwpxNtpSuDHNRj1uOGlyWqsZc-JY-
[~]
“I fight for what’s right. Doesn’t matter if it’s bad, or good."
d5dlzpz-994ca69c-c9e6-4d94-b45b-9fe10c0ac582.gifKhirlaek fights for what he sees as right for him, even if he has to take sides, of course, he might try to switch sides as soon as he sees the truth for himself. When he chooses aside, he does not tolerate hurting the innocent, the old, and the children.

[+]
“This is for you, and this is for me!”
d5dlzpz-994ca69c-c9e6-4d94-b45b-9fe10c0ac582.gifKhirlaek is always a generous person, sharing the food he eats, dividing the income he earns with the people he works for, gives money for the poor, food for the hungry, morale for those who need it. He is also very kind to strangers and tries to solve their problems.

[-]
“You coward! Did you really think I would forgive you?!”
d5dlzpz-994ca69c-c9e6-4d94-b45b-9fe10c0ac582.gifNo matter what happens, Khirlaek never forgets the wrongs done to him and uses it as leverage. He does not turn his face to someone who has done him a lot of harm, he does not hug them, does not help them when they need help. No matter how peaceful he may seem, it's only a matter of time before he turns his back.

[+]
“You fought well, now stand up!”
d5dlzpz-994ca69c-c9e6-4d94-b45b-9fe10c0ac582.gifHe always gives a second chance to the person he is fighting because he counts it as their honor. This isn’t only in wars, but also in diplomacy and conversations with them too.

[+]
“Ooh, this is really interesting.”
d5dlzpz-994ca69c-c9e6-4d94-b45b-9fe10c0ac582.gifHe has always been keen on learning new things. As he loves to explore, he keeps what he learns in a notebook because he knows he will need it later. He always acts eager about doing his new job.

[-]
“Bla bla bla, do I look like I give a fuck?”
d5dlzpz-994ca69c-c9e6-4d94-b45b-9fe10c0ac582.gifYes, he also loves mocking people and making jokes about them. Although he is always serious, he can sometimes do these things to upset the person he is talking to or to entertain them.

MofoHsr56QXLm4bmxhTas5J1GOUE_1OKXv-JfZXXKLcz64W0aUBOyldHtjy25iGMuyklqkDZEw-MoCf2QBIMXzS7HkJYt9-uZfXQvonh2kbxMPlFjDp3K2PgjIXVrRECt6c_G9zr

iYb1nbcF874RNn9Dr_HfFHyzhDJ1CwUk95xISOvurV1HJ8ySC61BFsZUGvbM3uJdabCbCYk6t0g3TCjIY8SNUMEr7aRy9WkBoHo_POCublQHo3mimAVCBbOfOG6hYtqGLOtTEioW

jBAshY3pzZgzhvkbv1T3ZMmaomI3RfACDJ8KcQKeey9JDaZZp7acFWPhdVfkou4e3y80WV1negmfRbyzcs4yDBJclgShBAO98su4alp_sTDieR785foMZr140LnNAvmoHlWSfhRJ

d5dlzpz-994ca69c-c9e6-4d94-b45b-9fe10c0ac582.gif1-10 d5dlzpz-994ca69c-c9e6-4d94-b45b-9fe10c0ac582.gif
He was born in a northern region, inside of a Luvahrin castle. He learned Rh'lyr, the mother tongue of his race while being given general education by his family and a few wise elders of the castle. Khirlaek, who could not go out here often, was quickly suffocating inside of the castle, he did not like such a life himself. But his own race had to be hidden by other races.
d5dlzpz-994ca69c-c9e6-4d94-b45b-9fe10c0ac582.gif10-15d5dlzpz-994ca69c-c9e6-4d94-b45b-9fe10c0ac582.gif
He lived a simple life until this age, did not leave the castle, played with other children, and grew up. Meanwhile, he took another education from wise elders, learned the Common language. He didn't care as he knew he wouldn't use it much, because the only lang they were using was Rh'lyr. but the language was just right for him, so he hugged it. He was able to speak Common better than his mother language.
d5dlzpz-994ca69c-c9e6-4d94-b45b-9fe10c0ac582.gif15-20d5dlzpz-994ca69c-c9e6-4d94-b45b-9fe10c0ac582.gif
He had to leave his family as a result of an uncertain civil war in the castle. They knew that few meals they took would not be enough for them. His family knew where to go from a map they stole from the castle, but midway through thirst and lack of food, his father and mother were frozen over, and when he was on his way to the light, someone found him. A wanderer who would Khirlaek get inspired by, saved him. After rescuing he took Khirlaek to a small village. In the small village, there was Krumdall Dwarf group. They taught him their language and after staying in this village for a good while, he had to leave with the wanderer.
d5dlzpz-994ca69c-c9e6-4d94-b45b-9fe10c0ac582.gifPresentd5dlzpz-994ca69c-c9e6-4d94-b45b-9fe10c0ac582.gif
W.I.P

Last edited:

HereticTakao

Wicked Witch of the Midwest
Staff member
Staff
Founder
@Tharask Alright, let's get crackin'!

- Beautiful app, is my first comment. Nice aesthetics. *chefs kiss*
- You're only allowed one profession, and from what I can see, you have five written down. You can move some of those skills into hobbies, which act as a secondary skills section. You're allowed three hobbies for reference. In sum, I request you choose one profession, and then move the other skills you'd like to keep into hobbies.
- I'd like you to slim down his inventory to just what he has in his day-to-day life. Then in a spoiler, you can specify what he wears / arms himself with for specific situations.

Tag me when you've made the edits, and you'll be good to go!

HereticTakao

Staff member
Staff
Founder
@Tharask Martial Disciplines have to be the character's profession, meaning you'll have to replace Blacksmithing with Karma Discipline. I'd recommend doing that, and then taking out Swordsman and Marksman from Hobbies - as that's covered with your unique discipline. Then put Blacksmithing and another hobby into the Hobbies section.

Tharask

Monkey-Tamer
@Tharask Martial Disciplines have to be the character's profession, meaning you'll have to replace Blacksmithing with Karma Discipline. I'd recommend doing that, and then taking out Swordsman and Marksman from Hobbies - as that's covered with your unique discipline. Then put Blacksmithing and another hobby into the Hobbies section.
Done! @HereticTakao

HereticTakao

Staff member
Staff
Founder
@Tharask To have hobby magic, "Magic" or "Pyromancy" will have to take up a hobby slot. Otherwise, it looks good, you'll have to do that one small edit.

Additionally, I'd recommend after this review cycle to settle on your app as it is now. Though, you are not required to.

Tharask

Monkey-Tamer
@Tharask To have hobby magic, "Magic" or "Pyromancy" will have to take up a hobby slot. Otherwise, it looks good, you'll have to do that one small edit.

Additionally, I'd recommend after this review cycle to settle on your app as it is now. Though, you are not required to.
@HereticTakao Yep, I did it! I'm not going to change it for a while. I was thinking to add magic to my character before, sorry about that.