This is important, please read it.

Bit

Your local build staff officer~
Staff member
Staff
▹ Rental Region Assistance Application
Minecraft Username: SummerWhine
Rental Region: ShopHouse3
Build Details(What do you need built? Is this exterior or interior work?): Basement needs done, already paid. (I wish for more fungi and plants in the basement to match the theme)
View attachment 525
Has this ticket been tackled? If not I will handle it! Please let me know!

junbot

Hello Junbot! Has this ticket been tackled yet? Just wondering because you are build staff so I was just wondering. If not I will tackle this ticket just let me know!
I requested so that I could build it myself, already done!

Reactions: Bit

Draconiix

Draconic Scalie 🐲
Staff member
Staff
Founder
Custom Region Assistance
Minecraft Username: Sujitation
Build Details: A boat vendor, same size of smallboat1, with red and orange colorations. More details can be discussed, but I just didn’t want to take the only other boat open for a business.
Finally taking this one in, and will be pasted in once you give me the supplies for it (3 stacks of wood)

Dunmeri

Minecraft Username: Dunmeri
Rental Region: CornerFarmhouse
Build Details (Interior work): A hunter, mercenary, farmer and smith's house with one bed. Simple, ascetic, though with various trophies, maybe maps and a place to plan and write. Small and cramped, woodsy style. Heavy in earthy colors such as brown, green, gray, etc. Likely curtains(banners) over the windows. Lots of plants.
Already paid ages ago, just didn't get anything decorated.

Bit

Staff member
Staff
Minecraft Username: Dunmeri
Rental Region: CornerFarmhouse
Build Details (Interior work): A hunter, mercenary, farmer and smith's house with one bed. Simple, ascetic, though with various trophies, maybe maps and a place to plan and write. Small and cramped, woodsy style. Heavy in earthy colors such as brown, green, gray, etc. Likely curtains(banners) over the windows. Lots of plants.
Already paid ages ago, just didn't get anything decorated.
Hello! If this app has not been done yet I will get it done as soon as I can get online!! *doing homework rn lmao*

Sorry for the long wait!!

Sujitation

Founder
Rental Region: Ranger'sRefuge3
Build Details: A grungey, clustered house where the basement is a leatherworking/animal hunting shop. I have some initial ideas that I'd like to pass by staff besides that, skskssk

OneWithAName

Hotty Plutocrat
Staff member
Staff
Founder
Minecraft Username: OneWithAName
Rental Region: FarmersRefuge2
Build Details(What do you need built? Is this exterior or interior work?) Exterior forge & garden

Marston

Minecraft Username: ShadowMarston
Rental Region: NorthBend8
Build Details: The idea is a pawn shop front, small lab, and private residence. The house itself is quite large, so I will be segmenting parts alphabetically with appropriate signs for each part.

A: Shop Floor
A simple wooden counter spanning from one wall to the other, working as a divider between the customers and shop owner. Small displays and shelves to show some hot items. Possibly a small seat/table on the customer side of the bar for two.

B: Storage
Simple cupboards, shelves, etc. A staircase to section C.

C: Small Lab
Ada, being a scholar and self acclaimed "technomancer" (Or artificer as normal people call it), she would likely have a small section of shelves for books, a work bench, perhaps some alchemical equipment if she would be able to get her hands on good equipment.

D: Small Kitchen
A small area connecting to her bedroom with a stove and chimney (Easy installation on the chimney since it is next to the roof). Simple, mundane. Perhaps even a small table to eat at.

E: Bedroom
Clearly a bedroom for one, having only the basics of a nightstand, a bed and perhaps a small candlelit desk to write in the middle of the night and keep track of store purchases.

F: Balcony
Simply a ladder to access the top of the tower/balcony from Section C.

Shibani

〈ᴀ ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟʟʏ ꜱᴇʀɪᴏᴜꜱ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ.〉
Staff member
Staff
Founder
Rental Region: Ranger'sRefuge3
Build Details: A grungey, clustered house where the basement is a leatherworking/animal hunting shop. I have some initial ideas that I'd like to pass by staff besides that, skskssk
yoink:>

Bit

Staff member
Staff
Minecraft Username: ShadowMarston
Rental Region: NorthBend8
Build Details: The idea is a pawn shop front, small lab, and private residence. The house itself is quite large, so I will be segmenting parts alphabetically with appropriate signs for each part.

A: Shop Floor
A simple wooden counter spanning from one wall to the other, working as a divider between the customers and shop owner. Small displays and shelves to show some hot items. Possibly a small seat/table on the customer side of the bar for two.

B: Storage
Simple cupboards, shelves, etc. A staircase to section C.

C: Small Lab
Ada, being a scholar and self acclaimed "technomancer" (Or artificer as normal people call it), she would likely have a small section of shelves for books, a work bench, perhaps some alchemical equipment if she would be able to get her hands on good equipment.

D: Small Kitchen
A small area connecting to her bedroom with a stove and chimney (Easy installation on the chimney since it is next to the roof). Simple, mundane. Perhaps even a small table to eat at.

E: Bedroom
Clearly a bedroom for one, having only the basics of a nightstand, a bed and perhaps a small candlelit desk to write in the middle of the night and keep track of store purchases.

F: Balcony
Simply a ladder to access the top of the tower/balcony from Section C.
Ima snatch this request up real quick! Thank you for your patience!!