Important Build Requests Thread

This is important, please read it.

WaymakerMC

Waymaker Roleplay
Staff member
Server Admin
Staff
u4wQVjL3QMcasOB5hQcUC_ai_sAncB6cp6iT1wzxHY4Id8ETd-DhZ0OAC5TwmB6hNNJN4yvnkCCC2BNZsdrngiDhujO8XdXStxXo3wOJ59vpf5nYIOlOJEvzzMRmZD3--Ra4W9Zd

fjCCR1jrTwW-lVEwohRxn0LDMiEpKzeR1l5qv07QZBssDBhF6HOXIsHPtl-HUQsO-QvB91d2SR-IcarJdJSzuG4G2rhOdru5AQ6XRqcAMxobyqv_lzDaPEztccVKLIoPothsnlly

▹ Event Assistance Application
This is for those of you who would like to have a unique build for your community or privately hosted events.

Minecraft Username:
Your idea for an event:
Build Details(What do you need built?):
Will you need event actors?:

▹ Rental Region Assistance Application
This costs 150 TG per rental region. A build staff will come and decorate your home based off of the information you give.

Minecraft Username:
Rental Region:
Build Details(What do you need built? Is this exterior or interior work?):

Last edited:

Sujitation

Founder
IGN: Sujitation
Rental Region: Alleyhouse1
Build Details: {Homey, yet clustered and hoarding type feel. Almost like a bandit style.}

• Basement area: Armory/Treasure room in corner, and training pit/workout.
• Main Floor: Sitting/Living Room with fireplace.
• Second Floor: One bedroom, and kitchen.
• Attic/Third Floor: Two bedrooms.
• Exterior: Just a little fixing up, a few holes in the roof and miss-matched blocks.

{Up to staff how it can be placed out or formatting, just hoping for the above placements if they fit.}

Shibani

Founder
IGN: Shibani
Rental Region: Entrystreet5
Build Details(What do you need built? Is this exterior or interior work?): Interior + repairs +basement, I just need to know which of what I need for repairs and I'll have it ready by tomorrow. Would prefer to talk about deco in DM, gonna be a dark green swamp lady theme. Pinterest board, gotta have em.

Last edited:

Pantheizm

IGN: Pantheizm
Rental Region: FarmHouse9
Build Details(What do you need built? Is this exterior or interior work?): Interior work and repairs. I'd like for there to be a squalor-like feel with an area to do carpentry. There doesn't need to be any bedrooms, but I'd like a huge couch in some corner or something. Also an added basement, if possible, with a bath inside. If there's enough space for an attic, I'd prefer it to be a sort of storage area.

Jadex

Minecraft Username: JadexTheRed
Rental Region: Windmill
Build Details(What do you need built? Is this exterior or interior work?): Just repairs. I have the two stacks of wood and stone in my inventory.

Dunmeri

Minecraft Username: Dunmeri
Rental Region: EntryStreet8
Build Details(What do you need built? Is this exterior or interior work?): Interior decoration. General color scheme would be fuchsia/magenta, light pink, purple/lilac, and cream/white. General idea is a very neat, wealthy home, but cluttered with decoration. One large bedroom and two smaller ones, alongside a kitchen/dining room area w/ lots of barrels. It's for a turntongue Amyrian noblewoman who's very bookish but outgoing, along with her two workers- one room for Gilligan, and one room for a simplistic bear faefolke bodyguard.
60nhQbZ.png

Last edited:

_Owlet

˜”*°• 𝐹𝒶𝑒 𝐹𝒶𝓃𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸 •°*”˜
Founder
Minecraft Username: _Owlet
Rental Region: Entrystreet6
Build Details: Interior work please! The first floor from the door, I'd love a cosy sitting room with the fireplace, bookshelves, a desk, lots of green/blue fabrics hung and rugs. Wall clutter of potted plants, leaves ect. The top floor if it could be split into two cubby hole bedrooms for a bird fae and a bat fae. Lots of plants in one specifically. I'd love hanging chain plants and shelves from the ceiling, lots of wall clutter, papers, books ect. The basement, a kitchen/dining room with the other half being a herbalist workshop, testing equipment, shelves of potted plants and other clutter for that particular area. I'm thinking split the room in half with an archway between the two sections?

1613665499162.png

Last edited:

plumu

build staff lol
Minecraft Username: _Owlet
Rental Region: Entrystreet6
Build Details: Interior work please! The first floor from the door, I'd love a cosy sitting room with the fireplace, bookshelves, a desk, lots of green/blue fabrics hung and rugs. Wall clutter of potted plants, leaves ect. The top floor if it could be split into two cubby hole bedrooms for a bird fae and a bat fae. Lots of plants in one specifically. I'd love hanging chain plants and shelves from the ceiling, lots of wall clutter, papers, books ect. The basement, a kitchen/dining room with the other half being a herbalist workshop, testing equipment, shelves of potted plants and other clutter for that particular area. I'm thinking split the room in half with an archway between the two sections?
YOINK, claimed, get over here!!!!!

Ryria

ˢᵗᵃʳ ᶜʰᶤˡᵈ ✰
▹ Custom Region Assistance Application
Minecraft Username:
Skullpanda90
Build Details: A basic campsite where the unusual tree is, with a small pathway to the riverbank just barely outside the gate leading to the lumbermill. I'd like to have a place for the more weirder and outcasts of Darroway to have a small "escape" from the city (quotations because it's hardly outside the city anyways).
Minecraft Username: Dunmeri
Rental Region: EntryStreet8
Build Details(What do you need built? Is this exterior or interior work?): Interior decoration. General color scheme would be fuchsia/magenta, light pink, purple/lilac, and cream/white. General idea is a very neat, wealthy home, but cluttered with decoration. One large bedroom and two smaller ones, alongside a kitchen/dining room area w/ lots of barrels. It's for a turntongue Amyrian noblewoman who's very bookish but outgoing, along with her two workers- one room for Gilligan, and one room for a simplistic bear faefolke bodyguard.
60nhQbZ.png
Minecraft Username: JadexTheRed
Rental Region: Windmill
Build Details(What do you need built? Is this exterior or interior work?): Just repairs. I have the two stacks of wood and stone in my inventory.
I’ll get all this handled!

plumu

build staff lol
IGN: Pantheizm
Rental Region: FarmHouse9
Build Details(What do you need built? Is this exterior or interior work?): Interior work and repairs. I'd like for there to be a squalor-like feel with an area to do carpentry. There doesn't need to be any bedrooms, but I'd like a huge couch in some corner or something. Also an added basement, if possible, with a bath inside. If there's enough space for an attic, I'd prefer it to be a sort of storage area.
IGN: Sujitation
Rental Region: Alleyhouse1
Build Details: {Homey, yet clustered and hoarding type feel. Almost like a bandit style.}

• Basement area: Armory/Treasure room in corner, and training pit/workout.
• Main Floor: Sitting/Living Room with fireplace.
• Second Floor: One bedroom, and kitchen.
• Attic/Third Floor: Two bedrooms.
• Exterior: Just a little fixing up, a few holes in the roof and miss-matched blocks.

{Up to staff how it can be placed out or formatting, just hoping for the above placements if they fit.}
whenever you two come online @ me and i shall make your house cool :)

Sujitation

Founder
Custom Region Assistance
Minecraft Username: Sujitation
Build Details: A boat vendor, same size of smallboat1, with red and orange colorations. More details can be discussed, but I just didn’t want to take the only other boat open for a business.

Summers

Psyduck Lover
Founder
Minecraft Username: SummerWhine
Rental Region: ShopHouse3
Build Details(What do you need built? Is this exterior or interior work?): Basement needs done, already paid. (I wish for more fungi and plants in the basement to match the theme)
Screen Shot 2021-03-01 at 7.25.14 PM.png

Capriciousllama

Staff
Staff member
Staff
Custom Region Assistance Application
Minecraft Username: Capriciousllama
Build Details(What do you need built? Do you have any references or specific styles?):

Right so specifically, me and 8914 (among others interested) are looking to construct a temple around a current existing event location we are intricately tied to (Empaul can show the location). The goal is to build a temple for the eventual construction of a proper magic order, devoted to our specific discipline of magic. This is meant to develop our characters as proper antagonists, and give them a base of operations. With this temple, we are looking to build something similar to a sith temple (star wars larp lol). We generally want a place for an archive, a place for meditation, among other typical magical themes. Inside, murals of magical casts would fit the theme as well. References of what the build would look like will be inserted below:

Exterior General Look:
guillaume-bougeard-illu-ep6.jpg

Star-Wars-Exegol-Sith-Concept-Art.jpg
424585d51c9f65a4d014ed80eda4109cb083d83d_00.jpg

Interior:
6635f877f04684e14765ae104d02f2ae.jpgreb_ca_1492_fca8b846.jpeg

(More images for reference can be provided (limited to 5). It isn't meant to be super large, but relatively large for the purposes stated.)

junbot

Minecraft Username: junbot
Rental Region: Bridgehouse4
Build Details(What do you need built? Is this exterior or interior work?): Interior decoration of three floors for five characters. Primarily using the colours red, magenta, and pink. The house should have a general feel of a circus performance with a tiny stage on very first floor, a crypt in the basement for two beds, and two beds upstairs.

James The Duke

Resident plant nerd
Minecraft Username: SpooksDragon
Build Details(What do you need built? Do you have any references or specific styles?): A little ways away from Gins campsite for a nature research and living tent big enough to have lots of plants and far enough away to make the camp a small garden and stuff. Including a path. The tend being fully blue

Cool tent dude.jpg

I have a stack of stone a stack of wood and 50 TG as I was told to get for this building

diedonny

▹ Custom Region Assistance Application
Minecraft Username: 8914
Build Details: I want to build up the second destroyed floor of the guardhouse building, repairing the charred floors and getting all the clutter out. I intended on having it built up from the stone and possibly connecting into the tower at the end of the build. I don't have any specific references or anything. If you want to add a second floor to the build you can, but it's intended to be a big meeting room similar to the townhall's council lounge with a little exit to the tower.

Ten stacks of wood will be paid in advance

Bit

Head of Build, world builder, goddess of trees.
Staff member
Staff
Minecraft Username: Capriciousllama
Build Details(What do you need built? Do you have any references or specific styles?):

Right so specifically, me and 8914 (among others interested) are looking to construct a temple around a current existing event location we are intricately tied to (Empaul can show the location). The goal is to build a temple for the eventual construction of a proper magic order, devoted to our specific discipline of magic. This is meant to develop our characters as proper antagonists, and give them a base of operations. With this temple, we are looking to build something similar to a sith temple (star wars larp lol). We generally want a place for an archive, a place for meditation, among other typical magical themes. Inside, murals of magical casts would fit the theme as well. References of what the build would look like will be inserted below:

Exterior General Look:
View attachment 568

View attachment 571
View attachment 572

Interior:
View attachment 569View attachment 570

(More images for reference can be provided (limited to 5). It isn't meant to be super large, but relatively large for the purposes stated.)
This seems like a very big project! Sorry if you have been waiting for this to be responded to! I will ask the head of build what to do about this ticket, considering the huge projects that we are currently tackling it may take some time but I will ask anyways! If you do not still need this built please let me know. When I get an answer from @Draconiix I will let you know.

Bit

Head of Build, world builder, goddess of trees.
Staff member
Staff
Minecraft Username: junbot
Rental Region: Bridgehouse4
Build Details(What do you need built? Is this exterior or interior work?): Interior decoration of three floors for five characters. Primarily using the colours red, magenta, and pink. The house should have a general feel of a circus performance with a tiny stage on very first floor, a crypt in the basement for two beds, and two beds upstairs.
Hello Junbot! Has this ticket been tackled yet? Just wondering because you are build staff so I was just wondering. If not I will tackle this ticket just let me know!